Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tasting - Opera Prima Pink Moscato

Name: Opera Prima Pink Moscato 
Variety: Moscato
Region: Castilla La Mancha
Country: Spain
Year: Not-Vintage
Price: $5.95

Winemaker's notes: This fine sparkling presents and intense aroma of fresh berries and tropical fruits with hints of white flavor petals. Delicate bubbles caress the palate offering a silky and pleasant sweetness well balanced by a crisp, refreshing finish. Ideal on it own, as an aperitif or with all types of sweets and desserts. 

My Review: The last wine I tried at the Vintage Cellar. This wine is very girly. Like the name of the wine the color was pink. It smelled like a fruit scented body wash. It tasted very sweet. It had a slight tingle to it like soda. I would describe this as a mix between lollipop and soda. It be a nice wine to drink with my girlfriend or my mom, but I would not drink it by myself. 

I had this on its own with out food.

No comments:

Post a Comment