Saturday, February 2, 2013

Tasting - Moscato Provincia di Pavia


Name: Castello del Poggio Moscato Provincia di Pavia
Variety: Muscat
Region: Piedmont
Country: Italy
Year: 2012
Price: $10

Online Wine Review: Straw-yellow color with golden reflections and a delicate mousse. Fruity and very inviting, with intense scents of peaches and exotic fruit. Fresh and pleasantely sweet with a taste that reveals its varietal characteristic. Excellent as dessert wine it matches perfectly with jam tarts fruit salads and pastry. Also delicious with ice cream, or just on its own as an accompaniment to conversation among friends.

My Review: Really sweet and tastes like cider. Very fruity like the online review. Little too sweet for me but it tastes a right. I wouldn't buy this again, but will get it for my mother. 

I tasted on its own with no food

No comments:

Post a Comment