Sunday, March 10, 2013

Tasting - Estancia 2010 Merlot Central Coast

Name: Estancia 2010 Merlot Central Coast 
Variety: Merlot
Region: California 
Country: USA
Year: 2010
Price: $9.99

Winemaker's notes: In a quest to make a great Merlot we include premier fruit from two regions. We chose cool climate Monterey grapes for the exceptional texture they provide and Paso Robles for the rich California red berry characters the region imparts in the finished wine. By blending fruit from the two appellations, we are able to craft a vibrant, delicious Merlot.   

My Review: There were no red wine at my house back home. So I bought this with the 3 Moscato wine. I love the Merlot, just taste the best. This was a pretty good Merlot. I smelled like berries. Was semi-sweet and had a buttery taste. It had a good warm feeling. Would not might buying this again.  

I had this on its own without food.

No comments:

Post a Comment